2015年3月30日 星期一

Second Life-1

This is my first time to use Second Life. Our group has four members. Robert, Perlie, Sunnie, and me, Tiffany. My role in second life is Tiffany0207. She is a white woman. She has black long hair, brown eyes and white skin. She wears a white shirt, black jacket and a pair of jeans. All the new born characters appear at the beach of the island of beginner. There are white sand, blue sea ,some rocks and trees. We find that the roles can do some movemonets, including waving and all kinds of funny dancing. So we all do funny movements to each other. Then I start to explore this virtual world, controlling my role to move forward. She can walk as well as fly. By pressing Page Up twice she can jump to the air and start to fly. It is very interesting to have a bird's-eye view of the island and sea. Besides controlling the roles, we also learn other functions such as teleport and call. It takes some time to get familiar with all these functions.

沒有留言:

張貼留言